The ClientThe client is a giant Australia-based telco company ranked among the Top 5 telco companies in Australia, providing many services such as Internet, mobile and voice. Recently, the company has dedicated itself to collaborating with engineers to drive innovation and transform what’s possible in its Digital Transformation program.
- The customer pursues a strategic Digital Transformation program: AI, Big Data, HPSE, Realtime Analytics of Network Performance.
- AWS Cloud was chosen as the platform to enable fast innovation with vast computing power capability and highly available infrastructure.
- The customer has to migrate and modernize thousands of existing enterprise applications to a new platform on AWS.
- Perform Migration Readiness Assessment, including business case proposal, TCO Analysis.
- Work with the customer to build a strategic landing zone platform, design application architecture inside landing zone.
- Provide Self-Service Portal (SSP) for the application team to manage their AWS resources with the least privilege philosophy in mind.
- Provide Managed Services after the migration
- FPT Software team with Certified AWS Solution Architects and consultants delivered high quality assessment to customers.
- Successfully build a highly secured platform with best AWS practices built-in.
- Infrastructure cost reduction from 10% to 30%.
- Faster time to market.
- Fully support DevOps model.
- Amazon Kinesis
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon S3
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon ECS
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon WAF, CloudTrail
- New Relic, AquaSec, CloudStrike, …