The ClientThe customer is one of the largest insurance companies in Japan.
The Business's NeedsThe company sells car insurance to customers through two channels: direct contact or through calls. Current procedure for handling an accident is time-consuming and reduces customer‚Äôs satisfaction. Besides, the insurance accounting department also takes time to handle payment processing. This can take more than 1 week to complete one case.
- Increasing communication channel with customers: creating chatbot module, customers can record accident scene then receive response from insurance company promptly.
- Using AI to analyze data through data lake and judge the extent of damage and issue compensation amount, the customer will receive compensation upon agreeing to the amount.
- Gathering customer opinions through social networks thereby obtaining results of the accuracy of AI when making reasonable compensation.
- Decreased waiting time for insurance claim
- Allowed customers to record vehicle‚Äôs status after an accident by camera
- Automatic instant assignment of compensation based on photos
- Tailor service to meet customer‚Äôs expectation
- Matching data of customers on social media
- Gather customers feedback from online post
- Update insurance package to reduce negative feedback
- Reduce cost for insurance issuing
- Near real time assignment of compensation
- Decrease insurance paid pending time
- Significant productivity improvement with less operating cost
- Enable new source of feedback
- Naturally collect feedback from SNS
- Feedback can be used in improvement of AI models, as well as sales and marketing plans
- Waiting time is reduced considerably: from one week to just within 30 minutes.
- Customer churn rate is expected to reduced from 3.5% to 1.5%.