The ClientOur customer is a German-Japanese automobile joint venture in the field of truck and bus manufacturing.
Business NeedsThe company already owns a data platform to serve their supply chain high requirements in data volume and analytics. We assisted to consult and propose an agile solution which is expected to fasten the system and help the business grow at a reasonable cost.
- Analyze, design, and develop new big data platform on Azure using HDInsight, Hive, Spark, Oozie, Sqoop to archive bester performance, lower cost, and agile
- Design and develop auto-scaling mechanism to automatically scaling up/down the cluster to save cost
- Separate the Spark and Hive clusters
- Migrate data from old data lake to new data platform
- Rationalize old data transformation scripts
- Develop new data pipelines and reports
- Cost saved up to 50%
- Performance of the system is reported 30% faster
- Increase business agility, reduce roll-out duration of a new report