With the Malaysian Government’s Industry4WRD policy, the manufacturing sector and its related services are going all-in for transformation to become smarter and stronger, driven by people, process and technology. Government assistance and support from competent technology players will be critical in helping manufacturers move closer towards Industry 4.0.
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad (MIDF), Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM) and FPT Corporation, Southeast Asia leading IT services provider are delighted to co-host the webinar: MOVING INDUSTRY 4WRD: Government Financial Assistance & Technology Solution.
The event will provide fresh insights into the Government Financial Assistance at an attractive financing rate and the technology solutions that can truly drive innovation and transformation via automation and digitalization for manufacturing companies.
- 10:00 – 10:10 (GMT+8): Welcoming Remarks
Dato’ Sri Victor Hii Lu Thian, Chairman of FMM Sarawak
- 10:10 – 10:20 (GMT+8): Welcoming Remarks
Mr. James Ha Haw Yew, Chairman of FMM Sabah
- 10:20 – 10:30 (GMT+8): Opening Remarks
En. Hairul Nizam Mohammed, Head of Business Advisory, Development Finance Division, MIDF
- 10:30 – 10:50 (GMT+8): MIDF Government Financial Assistance for FMM Members
En. Sudirman Alwi, Head of Sabah Region, MIDF
- 10:50 – 11:15 (GMT+8): Bespoke Digitalization Transformation for Manufacturers
Mr. Loke Jit Kwang, Head of Technical Engagement Unit, FPT Software Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
- 11:15 – 11:30 (GMT+8): Q&A Session
To register for the webinar, click here.